From: "matthew cooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 4:09 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Happy birthday to us!

Well, for me, my birthday is on a sunday next year, and it was on a
thursday last year and well yeah, i had exams on my bloody birthday.
Yeah, thursdays suck! And who actually believes that boolshit about
2012, i personally don't. Aparently the very same thing that is
suposed to happen on 2012 was suposed to happen on the 6 of june
2006, but it never did did it.