Yeah, unfortunately things are getting a little too stressed out here with the
continuing deterioration of my father. Its really bad now. Turned into a vigil.
So with that going on, i cant effectively do my normally cheery shows, so i'm
going to have to go on a short hiatus until this pans out. I'll be back on as
soon as i can.  Oh, and it doesnt help much when for some reason, both hard
dives have a fit and go corrupt. Took almost 12 hours to straighten that mess
out. (XP was affected too, so nyah! grin).