That was cool. keep 'em coming.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
                       A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He
orders a
                       drink and while he's drinking, the monkey
starts jumping
                       all over the place. The monkey grabs some
olives off the
                       bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced
limes and eats
                       them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs
                       the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and
                       swallows it whole. The bartender screams at
the guy, "Did you see what your
                       monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He
just ate
                       the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says
                       the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise
me," replies the
                       patron. "He eats everything in sight, the
little twerp.
                       I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He
finishes his
                       drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks
later he's
                       in the bar again, and he has his monkey with
him. He
                       orders a drink and the monkey starts running
around the
                       bar again.

                       While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a
maraschino
                       cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up
his butt,
                       pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is
disgusted.
                       "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now
what?" asks
                       the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino
cherry up his
                       butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the
                       barkeeper.
                       "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the
patron.
                       "He still eats everything in sight, but ever
since he
                       ate that huge cue ball he measures everything
first!"

    MR  Andre P. Louis

You can find many things out about me by reading below this line:

 My personal site: http://AndreLouis.COM
 My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
 Free music (for use in MOH systems, podcasts and radio):
http://tbrn.net/Beds
 The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET

  Online contacts:

 Email and NET Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Aim: FreakyFwoof
 Bitwise: FreakyFwoof

  Telephone contacts:

 Home (phone United Kingdom):   +44207-0788886
 Home (fax United Kingdom):   +44207- 2212126
 Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903
In the United States: +1-702-520-5144

 Ring the TBRN conference line 24 hours a day!  +1-702-520-5123

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.