Uh, I hit reply on the wrong message!  Never mind; disregard, everyone.
Samuel Proulx wrote:
Nah, it's not really worth it for $50 a month; that's only half price off, or maybe a little more, but not much. You're better to just get what you want, when you want it. Although shipping is crap...you can say that again! These are the many, many advantages that come with not hiding stolen testtubes in your trousers, buddy. Hehehe. Like they said in the thingy: are *you* ready to live in _the universe_? Patrick Perdue wrote:
I am replying to this message over six months late, but I'd like to know
just what, exactly, it has to do with the hitchhiker's guide to the
galaxy?
Please, fill me in, someone!
God damn it, fill me in, or I'll shoot you all with my pneumatic nail gun!