Well, it's that time of year again... The 23rd annual Borris convention,
which lasts for less than one day(s), is currently in session.
I shall, of course, be attending said convention, as I am a Borris.
Due to management issues, I won't be able to bring you live convention
coverage, however, I will endeavor not to be late for the show tonight.
That didn't work out so well last year as some will no doubt recall...
In fact, I should have some additional Borrises in the studio with me if
all goes well, and if they're not too busy.

So, you may be asking yourself "what could possibly be better than an episode
of Things and Stuff with one
Borris?" Well, of course, the same show with seven of them!

Toon, uh, I mean, tune in to TBRN tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern for fun,
foes, facets, fazes, fears, and
any other random word that shows up when typing crap that starts with
the letter F in a spell checker.

--
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI