Hello folks.
I have a Mackie DFX12 here that I am selling to make way for an upgrade which has been in the planning stage for a year now. it is in good condition, though I did discover one diing channel switch. The Mackie DFX12 is an excellent submixer, good for those who, for instance, want to take their drum volume settings from setup to setup without worrying. It does have some functions noticeable on full, multi-bus mixers, such as digital effects, channel inserts, and the like. It has four microphone/mono instrument jacks with inserts, and four stereo channels, two with microphone preamps. IT has aux sends and returns, as well as tape ins and outs. The main outs are both TRS and XLR, no master inserts, no other groups, solo busses, etc.
   I'm asking $100USD+Shipping.  My contact information is below.
Thanks,
Nick

Long Island, New york

Email or MSN/windows messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: hkcradio
skype: nick6489
Web page: www.hkcradio.com

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.