Due to a live event, I.E. Randy Gilkey and the Highrize Band playing at
a local club here tomorrow during my normal time slot, Things and Stuff
will not be heard at it's usual time this week. Instead, it will show up
on Sunday afternoon at 5:00 PM EDT.
Borris will be recording said event, and Randy doesn't think he'll be
around next week. So, the material gathered from the live show tomorrow
night could end up being a substitute Sunday Night
Serenade... Just wait and find out, or something...

This special Sunday Night Things and Stuff will, however, feature my
scary sister-in-law, if this is any consilation. No? Oh well, it's all I
could come up with.

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva
Composition of this message started on Friday, October 05, 2007 at 8:44 PM EDT.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.