I'll cluck to that.

  Glad you're here, Amy. Yay.

  Mary Ann

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amy Billman
  To: talk2
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:27 PM
  Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Sending test message.

  Yay!
  Thanks, Mary Ann!
  You, absolutely, rock!  You're awesome!

  I'd try to do it but people's pc speech wouldn't do it justice because you
couldn't make the rhythms be in time or anything like that.
  So no, for once in our lives, I really can't do it on command for you cuz you
want me to!  hahahahahahah
  Oh, and Doug?  I'll take the whole "hen" comment as a total complement!  If I
have to be a part of a hen party, at least I get to hang out in company of one
of the more cooler people in the universe.
  Besides, despite the whole calling us hens, we provide lots and lots of
amusement.  We can't be hens in email though, but if we could I'm sure we would
find a way!

  Ok.  Back to work for me!
  "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
  --Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
  Amy Billman
  Email:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]