At 8:00 Eastern Daylight Time tonight, tune in for another edition of everyone's favorite dinnerside internet radio show: Blart Radio. Due to a meeting on Thursday afternoon, I wasn't able to record new jazz. However, we'll show you a cranky old lady and an even more grizzled 91-year-old man who resembles a certain Blart personality. Having a recorder on hand while traveling does pay off sometimes.

Also learn of what's going on lately with me and what could be changing soon. All this plus your phone calls, instant messages, and unusual narratives from the 20's can be heard tonight. Tune in to http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.