To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List more oddness!

I like the idea of the Braille Rubik's Cube. I have enough vision that if I hold one of the regular ones up to my eyes, I can match the colors on the real ones. But I have a hell of a time doing even that. But then I got wise and just pealed off all the stickers. Heheheh! It worked yay! All the colors were then the same. Sorta defeats the point though, eh? Hah.

I also found the solar-powered retinal chip interesting but it seems kind of ironic though. Can you imagine the ads for this thing?

Solar-powered retinal implants: Just add light to get your sight. Gag!

But Braille neck ties? Braille wine and beer bottles? Do I need to read my label in order to drink wine or beer? Hell no. Do I need to feel Braille on a man's tie? Kinda strange and, um, blindy. Init? I like the spiritual idea behind it in that the designer is trying to open doors to understanding of the colors and what they represent.

This is amusing. The things people think of... Whoa.

----- Original Message ----- From: Amy Billman