Hey all

  As of 8:00 last night, a great burden has been lifted off my shoulders.
The past two weeks or so have seen a Clower become nearly catatonic with
anxiety, but the massive term project for my constitutional law class is now
complete.  So join me tonight at 6:00 Eastern Standard Time as I celebrate
in a manner only becoming of the John Zone.  Last Tuesday saw the release of
the second volume of the Sesame Street - Old School series on DVD.  Rather
than work on the aforementioned project, I spent much of Friday night and
Saturday morning ripping and cataloging various bits from the set.  Suffice
it to say that Sesame Street segments will most certainly be in abundance
tonight, along with some newly acquired music by Tim Wilson and Bob Rivers
(non-holiday of course), and perhaps a few never-before-heard tracks by
TBRN's favorite Irish minstrel, Seamus Kennedy.  As is the standard on The
Beyond Radio Network, your requests and comments and rants of a Non sequitur
nature are always welcome.  So direct your media player of choice to your
TBRN stream of choice tonight at 6:00 and let's see what happens!