----- Original Message ----- From: "TBRN show and news announcements" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "TBRN show and news announcements" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 1:40 PM
Subject: [Tbrn-announce] Re-Airing at 9 PM Eastern tonight - Kickin' Backwith Mary Ann on Thanksgiving

Hi everyone.

Since many people did not get to listen to my Thanksgiving show, and since today technically wraps up the last day of the Thanksgiving weekend, during my time slot, I am going to re-air my Thanksgiving show from Thursday night. I will sign into the messengers so that you all know that there is specific automated content. During this show, you will be able to reach me via the messengers, though calls will not be forwarded.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Every year, I have a tradition of spending a bit of time during the Thanksgiving evening to reflect on all that I am thankful for. This year, I would like to share this tradition with all of you.

Join me for a Thanksgiving edition of Kickin' Back with Mary Ann, which will air at 9 PM Eastern Time.

Point your favorite streaming media player to the following link and enjoy.

http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg

Mary Ann
e-mail and MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join me for Kickin' Back with Mary Ann every Sunday night from 9 to 11 PM Eastern time.
To learn more, visit
http://www.tbrn.net/maryann
-----
This message was delivered to you as a member of the TBRN Announcements mailing list.

Subscribers can manage their TBRN Announcements mailing list subscriptions at: