From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Amy
Billman
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:25 PM
To: talk2
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List A belated John Zone

Yeah!
Down with responsibility!  No no no no no!
We demand, John, that you move around your plans for your loyal
listeners--mainly us two!  hehhehhehhehhehhah
How dare you!  You are totally screwing around with the dinner hour of one
Mary Ann as well as an Amy, and for that you must feel shame!  *grins*

If we're not around via msn tomorrow, you'll all know why: cuz kung fu docta
made his show later and we wasted away from starvation!  hehhehheehhhhehah

Everybody play your violins and harps now!  Go ahead!  LOL
I know.  It's so totally sad!

Amy Billman
Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]