  From: Lynn reaper
  To: talk2
  Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 5:19 AM
  Subject: The Talk2 List A little mind-boggler for you

  Hi all

  I just have to share this with someone, because it made me laugh so much, and
I thought since it had me baffled for a little while, I'd present you all with
the same sinario as what just happened to me, and see if you can figure what
happened.

  I was playing Boggle, which is a game where you have to pick out words from a
grid of letters, and I'd started to struggle to find words, so was looking down
the list of what I already had, and suddenly, my text to speech hit upon a
word, and spouted out "one thousand and nine".  Thinking something must have
flashed up on screen or something, though why it would do that, I couldn't say,
I tried going up and down to the previous and nextwords, which read ok, but
this one word would keep reading as "one thousand and nine".  All of a sudden,
I got it, without actually looking at the word in question.  So now, here's
your challenge.  Can you guess what the word was, and why it read like that?
I'll give you one clue, to be fair, because I probably wouldn't have got it
without knowing this: The words I was looking at at the time all started with
the letter M.

  Have fun

  Lynn