  From: John Clower
  To: talk2
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 1:35 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List An amusing Spam

  environment. In other

  Hire! How are you? Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] only. I am using my friend's
email to write this. I am lonely girl. To see my pics weekly, plus T-ball that
you have But so does living district if you want."

    What if I don't want to hire?  This woman does not sound like good Clower
Co. material.

  http://www.eset.com