To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 12:31 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List I won't do it!

I'm not going to do it, and you can't make me do it.
So there! I'll just sit in the corner and continue to play with my earlobes. I don't want to be worthwhile anymore. I want to be a loser. Because blonds and losers have more fun. I'm going to change my name to sloopy. Then I'm going to let go. I'm a loser baby, but I'd still appreciate it if you didn't shoot me. Hey bungalow bill, who did you kill? Bang Bang maxwell's silver hammer came down upon your head. Bang Bang maxwell's silver hammer made sure that you were hungry like the wolf man, he'll rate your record high with a little help from my friends in low place is I like it like that was our tune, but it's over. Please Mr. Please, don't play B17 if you wanna hold your hand in mine dear panteth for the water so my soul longeth after the ball is over after the sea of heartbreak hotel california what a lovely way to say you love me: having my baby fall in love with me. Delta dawn, what's that flower in your hair, shine it, wax it came upon a midnight clear, that venus in bluejeans.

The above mental depressive episode was brought to you by coke. I'd like to buy the world a coke, but skip the birds and flowers and all that other junk. Because if everyone in the world shakes up the coke before they open it we can all squirt it at one another and have one hell of a coke fight. And that'd be more fun than world peace.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.