Hey now, not all of New Jersey is crap. I live in the burbs right next door to
where the farmland starts. Its rather nice out here, and doesnt smell, unless
the wind shifts from Carteret or Perth Amboy.  Otherwise its trees lakes, farms
and mountains. In the central and northwest parts anyway. And the middle is all
forests.  So there. You just live in the scummy part. lol.

Daniel R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Well, yeah, I am. You know, I rather not
live here. There was a gun
shooting on Friday December 8th, 2006 at around 11:00 PM in front of
my house. That was the only time i have witnessed a gun shooting in
this city. But still. That doesn't say that I want to live here. I
would love to get out of this crap hole.
All of New Jersey is crap. Anywhere you go. If it doesn't smell bad,
its gangs, gun shootings and grafiti spraying. Or who knows, that's
probabily all of New Jersey.