Well, that's cool. It does work, but only when you manually go to the
"read messages" thing on the webmail portal.
So much for auto-sorting. I guess that keeps CPU usage down or
something. Works out great if you just use webmail all
the time, but if you use only imap, it's boring, for it is an extra step
to perform before all your messages get sorted on the server
Oh well. It'll make up for itself by being more reliable and faster than
what I was running before, as it is a cluster of mail servers not just one, and
I'll just have to live with it.
Ya win some, ya lose other stuff, I guess.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.