Well, it's December once again.  That means it's time for holiday
merriment and incrimination as only The John Zone can bring you.
Beginning at 6:00 tonight on TBRN.net, we dive right in with recordings
from the Clower Thanksgiving, a solo of mine from 1991, and the first
wave of Christmas tracks, including some bits and pieces from the early
days of Reverend BigDawg.  Rounding out the show will be the first
instalment of what I like to call the John Zone holiday theater, which
will come at the end of the scheduled time slot at 9:00.  Oh yes, this
will be a fun show, so all are encouraged to tune in.  By the end of the
night, you are either guaranteed to be in the holiday spirit or wishing
you could shoot me in the face with a fish cannon.  I know, a dumb way
to end a promotion, but I've been writing term papers for the past
seventeen hours.