This week's show will be especially dedicated to those of us who grew
up in the 1990's watching Nickelodeon and its associated cartoons.
Featured on the show will be several snippets from Doug, as well as any
other Nick Toon that might come up throughout the course of the evening.
And since this will be the first official show of the new year, we will
be belching out the very last of the holiday-related recordings and
diving right back in to some content I've had festering in the John Zone
studios since October: including new tracks from T.a.t.U.'s latest
album, a studio recording done by Weird Al's backing band, and many
other slivers of greatness that I've no doubt forgotten but will
remember right after this message has been sent.  SO tune in Tuesday
night beginning at 6PM EST to http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg, and let's
have some fun.  Well, until my nephew has to go night night that is.