hmmm.
I got all my info from john as I was wandering what the complicated
explaination about the issue with the archives not working with bluehost as not
much came out.
Now even I am confused here is john telling me you guys don't have the storage
here you do.
Then onj says that the pages for the archives will not come up and I took that
to be never, and the site says will be back up soon.
I am confused what it is supposed to be.
And I am not scared of complicated explainations.
I should also note that there are blogs that are not updated etc so right now
to get archives you need to know the djs msn/email and one blog and hope its
updated.
Would be nice if I could at least find the archives I want in case stuff is not
updated on sites, etc.