Sounds fun.
Granted, people should  be scared if I were in control of some of that stuff,
but still... fun!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Venison88a
  To: talk2
  Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 1:47 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List Want to go on a hunting cruise?

        It appears that this would be much more exciting than the "Love
Boat"....

        Subject: For your next cruise.....

        I found a Somali cruise package that departs from Sawakin (in the Sudan
) and
        docks at Bagamoya (in Tanzania ). The cost is a bit high @ $800 per
person per day, double occupancy but I didn't find it that offensive.

        What I found enticing is that the cruise company is encouraging people
        bring their 'High powered weapons' along on the cruise. If you don't
have
        weapons you can rent them right there on the boat. They claim to have a
        master gunsmith on board and will have reloading parties every
afternoon.

        The cruise lasts from 4-8 days and nights and costs a maximum of $3200
per
        person double occupancy (4 days). All the boat does is sail up and down
the
        coast of Somalia waiting to get hijacked by pirates. Here are some of
the
        costs and claims associated with the package.

        M-16 full auto rental $25.00/day ammo at 100 rounds of 5.56 armor
piercing
        ammo at 15.95

        Ak-47 rifle @ No charge. ammo at 100 rounds of 7.62 com block ball ammo
at
        14.95

        Barrett M-107 .50 cal sniper rifle rental $55.00/day ammo at 25 rounds
of
        .50 cal. armor piercing at 9.95

        Crew members can double as spotters for 30.00 per hour (spotting scope
        included).

        They even offer RPG's at 75 bucks and 200 dollars for 3 standard loads

        "Everyone gets use of free complimentary night vision equipment and
coffee
        and snacks on the top deck from 7pm-6am."

        Meals are not included but seem reasonable.

        Most cruises offer a mini-bar... these gung ho entrepreneurs
offer....... ..
        get this.....

        "MOUNTED MINIGUN AVAILABLE @ 450.00 per 30 seconds of sustained fire"

        They advertise group rates and corporate discounts... ...and even claim
"FUN
        FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY"

        They even offer a partial money back if not satisfied... .here's a part
of their ad.

        "We guarantee that you will experience at least two hijacking attempts
by
        pirates or we will refund back half your money including gun rental
charges
        and any unused ammo (mini gun charges not included)

        How can we guarantee you will experience a hijacking? We operate at 5
knots
        within 12 miles of the coast of Somalia . If an attempted Hijacking
does not
        occur we will turn the boat around and cruise by at 4 knots. We will
repeat
        this for up to 8 days making three passes a day along the
        ntire length of Somalia .

        At night the boat is fully lit and bottle rockets are shot off at
intervals
        and loud disco music beamed shore side to attract attention. Cabin
space is
        limited so respond quickly. Reserve your package before May 29 and get
        100 rounds of free tracer ammo in the caliber of your choice."