there are a few of thees expressions that will never die. but stuff like fwoof, boof, doob, blart, shmeeperdooper, ert, etc? make, them, die! some work well as adjectives, but others make no sense what so ever. Oh and must I forget lose? oh yeah, those were the, uh, days? no I don't think so ----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Perdue" <patr...@pdaudio.net>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List hi

Derek Roberts wrote:

> Mmm, we have another bad booff'ff'ff'ff'ff'ff from , uh , somewhere .

Yes, one that uses old defunct TBRN expressions that said network regrets and apologizes for, makes use of excessive blindy synth expressions on a public forum in a non-interesting fashion, and writes one-line messages. Yeah, I think you're correct on that. You've definitely found those particular issues, and for that, I heavily congratulate you with a can of mace. After all, what better way is there?

Note: Talk2 is not Twitter via e-mail, just in case some people get the wrong idea.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.
has it for you. Never miss a Talk2 message again.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.