I have the same layout... model KU-1255, manufactured 2018-08-21.  :-)

All our laptops at work are ThinkPad, so I'm used to ThinkPad layout.  I
was planning to buy 3 of this, one for work desktop, work test area, and
home.  Unfortunately, it's not panning out that way.  I don't think it
was a bad purchase, though.  I'm typing on it at home where I'm running
out of desk space and USB ports.
--
William Park <opengeome...@yahoo.ca>

talk@gtalug.org