Odd, Chrome 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Fedora FC27 went to https://feedly.com/i/welcome from www.feedly.com

I don't like it, but it does seem to work.

--dave

On 2019-01-24 3:56 p.m., Karen Lewellen via talk wrote:
Hi Evan,
granted I prefer my phones to be as dumb as possible, I do not own a smart phone for many reasons. I do however as a reporter prefer to draw from as many diverse news sources as I can, articles not podcasts.
My efforts to visit feedly,
www.feedly.com/
produce a failure to load error, regardless of browser I try.
Am I unlikely to experience anything productive hereĀ  if only using a desktop?
Must you use their software to reach the news content?
Sitting in the back of tech class, smiles.
Karen