Here's a fun message:

"Crucial currently does not have any compatible upgrades available for your particular system"

eBay seems to run about $90/module... which, for used, shaky warranty RAM on an older machine, at roughly double the price of modern non-ECC DDR4, really gives me pause for thought.

It's close though I guess and I really don't have time to mess around with new machines.

Thanks for the tips, the Crucial thing is useful for some other projects.

Mike

On 2019-03-06 3:07 p.m., Jason Shaw via talk wrote:
I second Crucials wizard. It's quite a nice tool to find the exact specs you need for RAM, and can then look into other brands, or buy direct from Crucial.  Anecdotally, I love Crucial's RAM, even if their prices aren't the best, I've not had issues with any of their hardware in 15+ years of buying from them.

-jason