LonTV is a YouTube channel.  I often find he talks about things I'm
interested in.  He doesn't focus on Linux but he does install it to
test systems once in a while.

In the 2020 April 6 episode he talks about Jitsi and then about Zoom
security issues.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRaTFDMk67g>

This reflect's Lon's change of thinking since this 2020 March 30 episode.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqWamqiaF00>

If you are going to watch both, I suppose that it would be best watching
them in cronological order.  (I'm only now watching the earlier one.)

I had not bothered to read up on Jitsi (or Zoom).  I learned from Lon
that a hosted Jitsi is available with no charge.  Of course that might
have security problems.  Hosting Jitsi on one's own system would reduce
those concerns (but not eliminate them).