On Wed, 6 May 2020 07:25:29 -0400
David Mason via talk <talk@gtalug.org> wrote:

> ZFS is another option. And it handles delta-backups very easily.

David,

   How do you recover stuff from delta backups?  You have to figure which
backup the file or directory is in, right?

   My backup recoveries, admittedly here at home, consist of me recovering
files I stupidly modified incorrectly, and some accidentally deleted
directories.  In the case of the directories, I noticed the problem several
years after I did it.  Since I back up everything, all I had to do was pull out
the backup Blu-ray from shortly after I worked on the directory.

--
Howard Gibson
hgib...@eol.ca