On 4/28/22 01:35, Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
Turns out I was wrong. So very, very wrong. And now I can't wait to go back to my Linux desktop,
Another topic for meeting? Because I was thinking about moving to Windows (and Ubuntu in WSL), and dump Linux altogether. I finally configured Thunderbird to do my Email and Calendar, so there is nothing keeping me tied to Slackware/KDE.

 1. My motherboard takes a single M.2 SSD for my one and only drive. I
    have a larger M.2 card that I'd like to replace it with, cloning my
    existing setup to the new drive (in a temporary USB enclosure) then
    installing and shrinking the Windows partition in anticipation of
    the Linux dual-boot install. Can anyone recommend a good tool for
    doing the disk clone? Or am I better off to just fresh-install
    Windows on the new drive, and restore my data from the old one?

GParted, Clonezilla, or even Windows might have something. I mean, upgrading to bigger disk is common thing, no?

 2. I want to have one partition for data that is visible regardless if
    I boot Linux or Windows. Previously the most reliable filesystem
    readable by bothwas FAT32. Should I still do that? Is Linux support
    for NTFS good enough now? Even better, can Windows be taught to read
    ext4?

I can read/write NTFS USB sticks.  So, should be okay.