I'm using el-cheapo Stennheiser SC30 USB with 1 speaker and 1 mic boom. It's okay.

On 2022-10-10 02:27, Karen Lewellen via talk wrote:
Hi folks and happy thanksgiving if you are celebrating.
Given others might spend far more time in  on line meetings than myself, plus the ideas here tend to be workable, I thought I would toss this question out here. There are some firm details for me, rather a few  strictly digital, or wireless headphones actually can make me dizzy.  part of my auditory processing  condition. so, seeking wired headset ideas,  with a boom mic, think for  a laptop, just plug in no pairing required.  I understand plantronics now Poly?, are a fine brand, but realize there may be others. Even if older, especially since my search is not producing options in a safe sensitivity range, either too low, as in less than 100, or too high, well above 110.
I prefer impedance in the 32 range as well.
Any model ideas?
Thanks,
Kare