Interesting...

I have ordered one of those drives (plus a boat part in order to get
the total to over $35 and thus get free shipping). This will be a
drive for a PC that I ordered in December. The December PC was done on
the very cheap, so cheap its' only included storage was a 128 GB m2
SSD, with one empty 2.5" drive bay. I bought the PC with three
specific jobs in mind, so 128 GB was adequate storage. But with this,
for under $35 (plus tax) I quadruple the storage which sounds fine to
me and meaning other roles / options open up :-) .