- https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/maximum-impact-wrench-with-built-in-regulator-3-8-in-0581968p.0581968.html
Web says "3/8", manual says "1/2", and I'll see what the box says.

Thanks guys. I wish I paid more attention to "shop class" in high school. "If I knew then, what I know now...".

On 2023-11-03 09:32, Don Tai wrote:
Can you drive your car to a mechanic? It might be cheaper to have them loosen it with their air powered impact wrench. Other options I've used
1. penetrating oil (as mentioned)
2. breaker bar (long pipe)
3. propane torch (also mentioned)

Once loosened then add some anti-seize compound so that this does not happen again in the future.