Karen Lewellen wrote on 2023-11-23 15:03:

I engaged the keystroke on the submit button, getting a 510 server error.

I had a quick look for a 510 error and didn't see anything.

Will have another look later.

When I raised the JavaScript friendly lever, moving next to the links as an a chain browser, I learned why. here the coding on that send button just says button, as in not intended to work with the entre key. final JavaScript friendly  more graphical browser, elinks, which can be built that way shows the button coded as harmless. from a web contact access guideline standpoint, that hints at someone using JavaScript 0,  which is an absolute shame because from my simple test absolutely everything else works.

I see there's a JS event tied to the send button, but it seems innocuous:

function onclick(event) {
        return rcmail.command('send', '', this, event)
        }

Way to reach their support team?

There's an Issues header link at this URL:

https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail

There are 299 currently shown.

That'd be the best way to see what a resolution might look like.

This could be quite an amazing tool, perhaps there is a configuration that fixes this issue?

I don't think so; not aware of anything off the top of my head.

Anyone else here know RoundCube?

rb