In case my post was on the cut-off edge for the old list, I'm forwarding it
again here.
-------------------------
Hi,
I recently installed the version 9 upgrade on my home laptop.  I had been using
WE 8.4, then the WE 9 beta 1.  With both previous versions of WE (and also at
work running WE 8.4), if I have message virtualization enabled in Outlook 2010,
I could use first letter navigation to move through open incoming messages..  I
get a lot of messages from Facebook and I used to be able to hit the letter P
three times and it would jump to the text of the persons post within the table
layout Facebook uses to send messages.  I could also use L to jump to the
links.   I noticed, however, that with my freshly installed WE 9 full version,
I cannot do this.  I've turned on and off the message virtualization setting,
and I've checked that I'm running the latest set files and upgraded all my
apps.  I do not think I'm having the focus issues others have talked about when
typing messages that I've noticed.  Any ideas what I need to tweak to get first
letter navigation back?  Or, is this part of the
 grumbling I've heard about Outlook since WE 9?

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager
Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance
720-304-1060 | robin_van_l...@key.com

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic
personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from
Key
send an e-mail to mailto:dnereque...@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in
the SUBJECT line.