I am using Office 2007 and when I make any change to or interact with a cell in
Excel 2007, I lose speech until tabbing away from the application and tabbing
back. This makes WE9 virtually impossible to use productively in Excel. I have
the latest add-ins installed.

Since I have to use Excel every day for my work, I’ve gone to NVDA for it and
WE9 for use with IE and Firefox. Nice to have choices but ...
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com