From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of michael's mail box via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 6:10 AM
To: window eyes help list
Subject: question guuys.

Hi guys i have noticed on my laptop running win 8.1 and desktop running win
7 with WE 9 that when i go through headdings on web pages with IE that We
lags if i go little quick by pressing H it is still reading the last heading
and i have pressed h to get to next one.
It was only doing this on win 7 but not on win 8.1 but as of today it is
doing it.
It is anoying.
And it has done it in WLM when i press alt to get to menu then arrow up or
down the options.
Cheers Michael.