Rod

Let me pose a follow-up question to that of Shannon as I am trying to do
something similar to what Shannon is needing to do.
I have a WE8.4 set up that I would like to place on a laptop.
My "ideal" we8.4 configuration is that of which I have on an old xp
desktop which, thanks to grandfathering, has all of its contents in the
"c:\wineyes" directory which, of course, iis no longer the standard.
My questions are 2:
(1)  what files do I need to copy over to this win7 laptop and where do
they go so that I can replicate my preferred 8.4 configuration?

(2)  Which set files contain the default settings with the global
settings?

Thanks!

I've failed over and over and over again in my life,
and that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan, retired Chicago Bulls NBA superstar