That's a great tid bit of information to know. Thanks. I just joined GroupOn last week and was able to view a voucher just fine.

-----Original Message----- From: Kathy Brandt via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 9:22 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Viewing Groupon Voucher, fyi/question

You used to be able to enter on the link for ‘view voucher’, and the pdf would come up that you could read or print. Now it doesn’t; there’s a pause, then it says security report, banner, then reads the page like as if you hadn’t done anything. The customer rep there said she didn’t know that they changed anything, that supposedly groupon works best with chrome.

Re the security report thing, nothing changes when I hit alt-n, which would give you options normally. Also, included groupon in trusted sites; to no avail. So, just to see what would happen, I did a shift f10 after entering on the view link, arrowed to and enter on where it said ‘save target as’, and looked to see what the saved file would be: It was a PDF. I was able to go to it then where it went in ‘documents’, and read the voucher.

Thought you all might want to know, but never saw anything like this, where you can save a pdf even though it’s not coming up on the screen like it used to; wondered what’s going on? I’m using Window Eyes 8.4 with internet explorer ten on a 64-bit windows seven machine.

Incidentally, the groupon rep I spoke to, before I figured this out, was kind enough to tell me what my promotional code was for entering in the site where I wanted to use the groupon for.
         Kathy.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tfairhurst%40kc.rr.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com