Can synth activations be reset? I purchased Eloquence for Window-eyes for Office then had to do a system reinstall forgetting to first deactivate my Eloquence. I now have four installs rather than the original five.
On 2/24/2015 3:01 PM, Chris Grabowski via Talk wrote:
Also, unless you purchased extra voices or have a unique serial number, it is
not necessary  to deactivate Window-eyes.
It may be necessary to deactivate your Office 365 subscription from the other
computers from within your Microsoft online account.

Chris

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(802) 362-3612
www.aisquared.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Steve Clower via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 2:43 PM
To: walt cone; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window Eyes 9 and deacving computers

Hello Walt,

Please email me your Window-Eyes serial number directly to
sclo...@aisquared.com, and we can reset your activations from here. In
the future, however, be aware that you can do this yourself from within
the Window-Eyes license manager.

Regards,
Steve

On 2/24/2015 2:33 PM, walt cone via Talk wrote:
Hi all,

       I have a new HP computer that I put Window Eyes on and it had to be
returned to HP a couple of times because of problems with the computer.
They have given me a new computer with Windows 8 and I installed Office 365
and now Window Eyes 9.0 for office.  How do I deactive the other 2 times I
tried to install Window Eyes.  Thank you,

Walt