Hi Jeff and everyone else on the list:

Well, I checked under the classic skins option in Winamp preferences, and
there was nothing regarding how to enable or disable the scripts, so I tried
rebooting the computer, and that seemed to do it. It would be nice, if there
was a toggle hotkey of sorts that would allow a user to enable or disable
the scripts, if this sort of thing should happen to others in the future.
This way, they could reenable the Winamp scripts, if they should get turned
off for whatever reason. There's an idea for a future upgrade of the Winamp
scripts for you Jeff. Would implamenting such a hotkey be possible?

Mike

Rochester, NY.