From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 10:32 AM
To: plrussi...@comcast.net; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: follow-up trying to install voice

I have not installed any since I see room for me making errors and ending up
in the same boat you are in.
It just seems like more complicated than should be necessary and open for
errors during the process so I have not installed any.
Also, I have Eloquence on my machine as a result of having another screen
reader so why pay for a second copy of it?
There should be a way to get WindowEyes to recognize my existing copy me
thinks but I am not sure how that works either.
Rick USA