Hello, Chris

I just re-installed Win Eyes 8.4 and I needed to re-install the voices. All the voices and the Authorization program.

At 02:59 PM 2/23/2015, you wrote:
I am getting ready to reinstall Window eyes after using the Window eyes Emergency Removal Tool. The question I have remaining is whether or not I will need to reinstall the Vocalizer voices I purchased. They were purchased and installed separately, so I don’t know if the removal tool will uninstall them or if I am supposed to install them or, best of all possibilities, if they will remain installed and will be found by the new install of Window Eyes. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Chris _______________________________________________ Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared. For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/davidh1999%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com