From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Sue J Ward via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 8:45 AM
To: Danni; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: battle ship app.

  Hello, am so glad I have it on my second computer, so how do I
reinstall the app if it is no longer there? Lets just say some time down
the road I want to back the app up would I have to go in to the app data
section in my users folder in this case it would be the folder called
sjfw, then go in the app data folder after that would go in the roaming
folder then would look for the gwmicro part then go in the default
folder then copy the files that have the word battle so I can put them
on to a thumb drive? After that would I put the thumb drive that have
those files on to another computer that does have window eyes so I could
have that game on another machine?