Hi Doug,
I haven't changed anything. I just downloaded the 9.1 this morning and when I opened WLM after doing so. As I arrow down the list of messages it no longer read anything but the subject of each message.
Tony

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Geoffray via Talk
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2015 7:25 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Re: wlm and 9.1

Tony,

The status is reading fine for me in my Windows Live Mail and I've not
heard of this being a problem.  Are you sure you have that column
enabled in Windows Live Mail itself?

As for the count, yes, this did regress.  I'm sure we can do something
in the Windows Live Mail app to clean this up.  We just need a chance to
get to it.

Doug