Hello list, this is Sky. I just got the Window-Eyes 9.1 upgrade and I love
it a lot. In recent days I have had to switch to firefox as whenever I go to
internet explorer on google I get a certificate error dialog, with a yes/no
response. This started happening a few days ago. Anyways, when using
firefox, and I hit f8 to select the text, and f8 to select at the end, I get
a copy dialog, but no copy with formatting. How come there is a copy with
formatting with IE, but not in firefox? I'm just curious. Thanks, Sky.