From: Brad Hodges [mailto:brad.hod...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 2:06 PM
To: Chris Grabowski; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: How can I set up Google Chrome to be totally accessible.

Chris, oh that it were so. After following the "download" link and then
"download" for Windows, there is something, perhaps a popover which
causes WE to stop reading. Something about Google 1, but no clue about
Chrome download. If you want to deploy your hard work, please give us a
clean working install path.

Best,

Brad