Hello, don't use it! It is not accessible.use clanwin antivirus! From
www.clanwin.com/let me know how you go with this? Thank you.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 7 Mar 2015, at 3:41 am, Jim via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> On 06-Mar-15 11:27, Brice Mijares via Talk wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck with  this Kaspersky security? I had some work
> done on my laptop and they gave me a one year free subscription for
> this security suite. To me, it's inaccessible.
> List archives can be found at

   Bryce, hopefully I spelled your name correctly..? I have ran this security
system and no it isn't very accessible.  I have the gentleman who does my
computer work help me with it when it needs updated.  Once it is set up you
really don't need to do anything since it runs totally in the background as I
understand.  One thing I will say is that I have had this package on my system
since the summer of 2012 and have never been bothered with any sort of viruses
spyware or even much in the way of anoying popups.  So if you can keep it
updated I think you will like it since it is very low maintenance.  Just my two
sense worth for whatever that might be worth.  THANKS &73 de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.