Hello Everyone,

I have WE 9.  I am using IE11.

I am a Federal retiree as of 2014 and I am trying to use a Federal
government web site.  I have used it maybe once or twice and do not recall
problems like this in the past.  The web site is:

www.servicesonline.opm.gov

A pop up comes up with a warning.  It has an OK button.  When I either press
enter or use the left mouse click, the pop up disappears.  However the log
in fields also seem to disappear as well.  If I just look for the log in
field first without getting rid of the pop up, I can find the log in fields,
but I cannot enter data into it.  I presume since the pop up is in the way.

How to resolve?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara