Hello Everyone,

Well it has been a morning for my Outlook 2007.  I had a password issue now
resolved and I am now getting messages.  Now the issue is that some message
ares not reading correctly.  I recall there is some setting to toggle, but
cannot recall what it is.  The messages have tables in them and I usually
use hot keys like the h to go to headings.  Could someone tell me what that
setting was so I can check on it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara