Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 9:59 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com ; Doug Geoffray
Subject: WE 9.1 issues with IE 11

Running WE 9.1 on a Windows 8.1 64 bit system using IE 11.
On what seems to be random  cases after loading a web page two different
things happen.
First after the page loads you are placed at the bottom of the page.
This causes immediate confusion as if you hit the down arrow key to
start reading the page nothing happens.  Gives you the false sense that
speech has been lost.
A second situation happens other times when after loading a web page if
you try to use the control shift function find command it will indicate
that the search found nothing when in fact it is there.  In these cases
if you either do a tab or arrow down a couple of lines and try the
search again it finds what you are searching for just fine.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/michaelandjeanie%40aapt.net.au. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com